UEL Volunteering hub – students can check our latest selection of live volunteering roles related to sport. The UEL volunteering hub is a central place for UEL students to search and apply for volunteering roles across London. Here are some current opportunities available:
- Events Assistant for a Cricket Tour (Closes: 25th March 2017)
- Tower Hamlets Buddy Scheme for children and young people with disabilities (Closes: June 2017)
- East Ham Active community sports project volunteer: Walking Football Tuesdays (Closes: September 2017)
- East Ham Active community sports volunteer: Saturday morning Table Tennis (Closes: September 2017)
- Support Volunteers for Autism Weekend Club and Monday Evening Socials (Closes: October 2017)
- East Ham Active community sports project volunteer (Closes: Febraury 2018)
- Volunteer Community Coaches: Saturday Soccer School for 4-14yr olds (Closes: March 2018)
To apply for these roles, register on the hub and attend a short induction with UEL Volunteering. This is a quick and easy process. If you have any questions or if you need advice please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0208 223 2424. or Text: “VOLUNTEER ME” to 07710 854 641 (include your name and student number).
- Badminton England
- Boccia England
- British Athletics
- British Cycling
- British Triathlon
- England Cricket
- England Hockey (Hockey Makers)
London School Games – volunteers needed to support London School Games competitions in and around Newham. Click here for more information and contact Anne-Marie White (Anne-MarieWhite@cumberland.org.uk) to register your interest.
London Sport – one of the largest sources of sport events volunteering opportunities in and around London. Click here for more information on how to get involved.
London Youth Games – LYG is Europe’s largest youth sport tournament organiser, catering for 30 different sports. Click here to become a games maker, and volunteer to help run their events.